I'm very happy today..you know why? I received a package from USA.. I was waiting for this one since one month..I want to show you that and share my happiness with you.. Here is the package..

What makes me so happy about this one? You'll come to know when I show you what's inside this.. So c'mon..lets open it..

Wow...I'm soo happy and proud to show you this as I won this in a give away.. Yes ..I was the winner in Mary's
Needle n thread when she announced one
give away to celebrate her renovated website.. And this is what I ordered from
Hedgehog Handworks for $50.

This is cotton floche.. I just love the colours and now I own 33 colours of them.. Aren't they beautiful??
As you can see this is a small and handy hoop which I can carry anywhere.. the finishing is excellent..
After all the confusions which was caused due to my very common name, I somehow recieved my gift and I'm soo happy about winning these..I would like to thank Mary for all the pains she took in sorting out everything and making me a winner.. Thanks Mary..for everything..
No comments:
Post a Comment